Tuesday, May 27, 2008

At the Lake -- Part 2

Photobucket

At my long weekend at the Lake my mommy brought me to the boat landing so I could "feel" the water. I was a bit scared at first. It is still too cold to swim. The ice hasn't been off the lake very long. Plus this is a very deep, spring-fed lake so it stays fairly cold even in the summer.

Photobucket

But soon I waded in just a little and did a little sit spin and then ran out. I was so excited!

Photobucket

We took some walks along the dirt road. It was pretty.

Photobucket

Oops, we better not go in there!

Photobucket

When I first got to the lake, Mommy wanted to see if I could go off-leash. Well I started to wonder away pretty fast and she was in hot pursuit of me. Then I saw this creature at the end of the drive. I got scared and jumped back and ran to mommy. She won't let me off leash at all now. But this is when we went back to visit little Rocky Racoon.

Photobucket

I barked at him and then did zoomies all around. Mommy had a hard time taking a picture of me playing with him. At the end of the weekend, I didn't even notice him. He's not so scary anymore.

Photobucket

This is me just chilling out in the house.

Photobucket

We had a beautiful sunset.

Photobucket

Then it was time to leave. I can't wait to go back!

13 comments:

Lacy said...

w00f's kodak, watt a pawsome place to haff a vacation..heehee u r gonna like playin in da water..

b safe,
~rocky~

Molly the Airedale said...

What a wonderful vacation and what an awesome sunset!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Lorenza said...

Hi, Kodak!
I can see you had a great vacation!
The like looks very nice.
That sunset sure was beautiful!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Moco said...

What a great place to visit. You are lucky that you were able to go. Great vacation pictures.

Amber-Mae said...

Look at your skinny legs! Looks you had another pawsome time at the lake.

Butt shakes,
Solid Gold Dancer

Simba and Jazzi said...

It looks cold in that lake. What a beautiful sunset.

Simba x

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Another great set of photos. What a nice sunset. Hey! I can do zoomies too. Hana (do you know her?) told me that is what it is called when I run around really really fast!
--JB

Kapp pack said...

What a bewootiful adventure!

Woo woo, Kelsey Ann

Hana said...

Wow, Kodak! I am getting caught up on your bloggy! What great dogventures you have had in such a short amount of time! You are a lucky boy! As for sitting on the table, well, better nip that in the bud... but cool you got a stuffie even though you sat on the table! The scenery in your area is beautiful! Thanks for sharing your pics with us.

Kathryn and Ari said...

Hi, Kodak-
Thanks so much for stopping by! You are one very beautiful dog, and you look like you're a great caninaturalist, too. Ari barks at animal statues all the time--just like you. Lately, she's been really interested in barking at canvas signs, too!

We look forward to reading more of your blog. Could we link it to our pag?

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Kodak!
Glad to know you had a great time at the Lake! That place is very beautiful! Great pictures! I hope you can return there soon!
Have a happy weekend!

Love licks
Thor

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Kodak -

It looks like you all had a great weekend. That water sure looks cold, brrrrr! But the sunset looks so pretty - something you might see on a postcard.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

P.S. Have a good weekend.

Isis said...

Wow its so nice there. mommy wants to get a house there someday!