Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Music in the Park

Photobucket

Today the weather was gorgeous. It was 87 degrees out so we went down to Parkers Lake again.

Photobucket

This is the farthest I went into the water. It sort of scares me. I watched a black lab chase a ball into the water and I was just mesmerized!!

Photobucket

We saw a lot of people sitting around on chairs.

Photobucket

There was a band playing music!!

Photobucket

I made friends with this little girl. She really liked me. She is allergic to dogs so she couldn't pet me. But she came up so close that the bottom of her little dress touched my nose. She could barely resist me!!

Photobucket

She and her sister made meow sounds at me and I did zoomies around them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had a great evening!

11 comments:

andrahyb said...

OMdoG!!!

Parker's Lake is indeed pawsomely gorgeous!

Now how we wish we can close our eyes and tadah! we're there with you...

Rudolf & Goofy

Princess Eva and Brice said...

That looks like so much fun. They used to do outdoor community theater at Staring Lake in Eden Prairie and pups could go but it doesn't look like it's on the calendar for this year.

Princess Eva

Molly the Airedale said...

How neat that you got to meet and play with 2 hooman girlie pups! It looks like you had a fun time, Kodak!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Amber-Mae said...

The lake looks really nice! That band sure is big. Hope they weren't too loud for your liking...

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

umekotyan said...

Good evening kodak.
It seems to be cold for a moment. a transparent lake
However, it seems to be comfortable.
The performance of the band is gorgeous.
Being possible to listen to good music is happy.
And, girl's allergy is regrettable.
I want you ..allergy.. to disappear from the world.
When the comment on the medicine was written the orchestra, it recalled it.
Sir Thomas Beacham's anecdote.
Of course, it is a great conductor in Britain. :)

from loved ume tyan

Par said...

You got a dip in the lake, great way to cool down. Enjoy your day!

Moco said...

What a nice place to spend the evening and those girls look like great fun.

Princess Patches said...

It looks like you had a pawsome time in the park, Kodak! That's too bad the little girl couldn't pet you.

Aire-hugs,
Poppy, Penny & Patches

Lorenza said...

Hi, Kodak!
You had a nice walkie! The water of the lake looks tempting!
Sure it was great to meet those girls!
Did they "meaw"?? That is funny!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Simba and Jazzi said...

I'm back at last, so much to catch up on.

Simba xx

Isis said...

Wow what a wonderful day! i want to do something fun like that!